News Release from Von Roll Schweiz AG


Wind Industry Profile of

AL­TANA AG has ac­quired a ma­jor­i­ty stake in Von Roll Hold­ing AG

ELANTAS GmbH, a subsidiary of the specialty chemicals group ALTANA AG, has finalized the purchase agreement initially signed on August 11, 2023, to acquire a majority stake in Von Roll Holding AG. All competition law clearances and other approvals required for the execution of the purchase agreement, as well as the public tender offer, have been granted.

Image: PixabayImage: Pixabay

ELANTAS entered into a share purchase agreement with the von Finck family, through which it is acquiring an 80.9% shareholding. In addition, ELANTAS has procured 4.1% of Von Roll’s shares on the market since the preannouncement’s publication. In total, ELANTAS GmbH now holds 85.0% of Von Roll’s shares. Taking into account the tender agreements concluded with Von Roll’s management and the own shares Von Roll holds, the total shareholding will amount to 88.7%.

The appointment of ELANTAS GmbH’s nominated members to the Von Roll Board of Directors, as resolved during the Extraordinary General Meeting held on September 13, 2023, has now taken effect. As of immediately, the new members joining the Board are Ravindra Kumar (Chairman), Antonio Nastasi, Holger Wiebelhaus, and Jan Bir, in addition to the incumbent member and CEO, Dr. Christian Hennerkes. Simultaneously, Dr. Kalantzis, Mr. Bruckmeier, and Mr. von Finck left from their roles on the Von Roll Board of Directors today.

The voluntary public tender offer for all publicly held bearer shares of Von Roll Holding AG remains open for acceptance. The conditions regarding b) “Clearances under competition law and other authorizations” and d) “Resignation/election of members of the Board of Directors” of the public tender offer are deemed to have been fulfilled. The tender offer is also subject to other customary offer conditions, which are set out in the offer prospectus of September 8, 2023, under B 7. The offer period commenced on September 25, 2023, and is scheduled to conclude on October 27, 2023, at 4:00 p.m., CEST. It is anticipated that the offer will be finalized in November 2023. A detailed indicative timetable is included in the offer prospectus.

Von Roll
Press Office
Elantas, Von Roll, sale, purchase agreement, share, majority, market, General Meeting

All news from Von Roll Schweiz AG


news in archive

Related News

Thematically suitable Windfair.net members in the business directory

  • Newlist_vonroll_logo
  • Newlist_fiz_logo
  • Newlist_windfair_logo_pos
  • Newlist_windfair_logo_pos
  • Newlist_roxtec-logo
  • Newlist_freudenberg_logo
  • Newlist_abo_wind_logo
  • Newlist_we24-logo-300dpi-rgb
  • Newlist_logo.otti
  • Newlist_logo_oat_pitch_control
  • Newlist_logo.mankiewicz
  • Newlist_hannover_messe_logo
  • Newlist_logo-kracht_claim
  • Newlist_logo.renewableenergycareers
  • Newlist_plarad_logo_blau_ptw.jpeg
  • Newlist_bmu_logo
  • Newlist_logo.enervest
  • Newlist_bwts_logo_2021
  • Newlist_logo.stego
  • Newlist_logo.leitwind
  • Newlist_braun_windturbinen_logo

more results

Keyword Search

© smart dolphin Gmbh 1999 - 2024